At O2-O3, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality medical equipment and services. We understand that sometimes there may be a need to return or exchange an item, and we want to make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be returned in its original packaging and condition, with all tags and documentation intact. The item must also be in new, unused condition.
Items that are not eligible for a refund include:
- Items that have been used or damaged
- Items that are custom-made or special-ordered Items that are on sale or clearance
- Items that have been used for more than 30 days
How to Return an Item
Once we verify that it the item eligible for a refund, we will process your request within 14-21 business days.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] to request a return authorization number (RAN).
- Pack the item securely in its original packaging, along with the RAN and a copy of your receipt.
- Ship the item to the address given by our Customer Service Department.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If you paid by credit card, your refund will be posted to your account within 14-21 business days.
- If you paid by debit card, your refund will be deposited into your account within 21-28 business days.
- If you paid by check or money order, your refund will be mailed to you within 21-28 business days.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please follow the return instructions above and indicate on the RAN that you would like an exchange. We will ship the new item to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about our refunds policy or how to return an item, please contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected]. We are here to help you in any way we can.